Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Nectarines

Don't you love how you can eat all the way around a Nectarine and not have to worry about a "butt" at the bottom of the piece of fruit. And have you ever paused and just looked at the colors that are so vividly alive within a Nectarine. They seemed to be painted by a similar artist who spreads color in sunsets. I like Nectarines.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM , Blogger Stephanie Fosnight Regester said...

I do, too!

Nectarines always make me think about my dad. Maybe because he scorned peaches in favor of nectarines. I must have some strong memory of him choosing nectarines over peaches, because they are also my church and always make me think of my dad's love. (Weird logical leap, but true).

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Stephanie Fosnight Regester said...

"they are also my church"

Huh???? Maybe I meant "choice."

musta been on crack when I posted. (or maybe too many nectarines?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home