Thursday, September 15, 2005

Merrymakers

I just had a flashback...Marie Hacker at the time, shaking her tambourine in rhythm to our humble little worship band in our InterVarsity fellowship. I realized that I miss the sound of tambourines in worship, as hokey and 70's as they may be. They're Biblical, for cryin' out loud.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM , Blogger Jamie Lives in Tokyo said...

Tamborines are alive and well at my brother in law's church in West Tokyo... you should come check it out!!

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger Stephanie Fosnight Regester said...

We use tambourines here at Pamba's Party Palace. Whenever there is a party, someone starts playing one of the funky ethnic instruments laying around, and before long they're all (tambourines included) off the wall and being played.

*just a note, from one merrymaker to another :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home