The Judd's
My favorite Christmas music is the infamous Judd's Christmas CD that my dear friend Kati so graciously purchased for me a few years ago. (I am sure she regrets it now.)
The story goes something like this:
When Dana (my little sister) and I were growing up, we were hooked on a Christmas cassette tape my Mom owned. Yes, the Judd's. We were particularly infatuated with the O Holy Night track on the cassette. I remember it always being in the glove compartment of a beat up little old Datsun we drove around. And I remember driving through the wine country of Napa Valley playing the music over and over again.
I still listen to this album, over and over again. I will probably never get sick of it. And my roommates from of old know from experience and now my husband that I am somewhat attached to this music. And they groan every time I play the CD. Oh well. I love it and Christmas is not Christmas without the Judd's.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home