Ivan's super creative mind

So, I had this idea from Leah's baby shower recently. Some friends gave her an excellent gift--some onesies that they had taken to Kinko's and had printed her CD jacket cover and some other cool stuff on the front and back of the onesie. So, I thought it would be fun to create my own little image for a onesie for the upcoming, first-ever Vineyard National Women's Conference that is coming up next week. My idea was to say something like, "I'm a young lady of the Vineyard". But the genius that my husband is said in a quick, witty reply, "Crawl it". Now this is hysterically funny because the title and theme of the conference is "Run it". I instantly loved his idea and called the creator of the brochure, Jess Jones (a brilliant graphic designer in our church) and had her fiddle with it to make it look like this. So, Audrey will be the star at the conference with her "Crawl it" onesie.

2 Comments:
Shanel, that's hilarious! I can't wait to see Audrey in her "Crawl It!" onesie and I will have my camera ready when I do.
So glad you're blogging again!!
She was so darn cute in that thing!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home