Tuesday, May 16, 2006

3 observations...

Someone (can't remember who) told me recently about a book that I needed to read.

Have you heard of Anne Lamott (she wrote a wonderful book that I highly recommend called Travelling Mercies)? Well, she wrote a memoir of sorts about her the first year of her son's life. It is called Operating Instructions. I have only read the first few pages, but she mentions how she started a discipline of writing down some observations of her son, Sam, each day and that is kind of how her book came about.

I feel inspired to do the same.

So here are my recent observations about Audrey Anne:
  1. Audrey has a crooked smile and when she does flirt with that amazing smile her right eye gets smaller than the left, almost like she is winking.
  2. Audrey almost always sneezes in "3's".
  3. Everyday I think she discovers a new noise or pitch she can make and I just rejoice at her expanding "vocabulary" and my heart sings to the sound of her voice. She really does have a lovely voice.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM , Blogger Kathleen said...

She IS quite lovely! What an adorable picture! I can't wait to meet her!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home