Tante Kati's birthday party
Okay...so I am back logging. But that is okay, right?
On June 24th my dear friend and feels like sister, Kati, turned 37! She is proud of her age and I don't think she would mind me telling you all. (If she does I am sure I will hear about it and will simply have to edit this post.)
She planned a most spectacular day for herself, unabashed. It was wonderful and refreshing. It started off with a golfing expedition (for whoever wanted to go and knew anything about golf) and then people met up at her home and four of us lucky dogs got massages on her deck from a wonderful therapist named Susan. Even Audrey Anne got a rub down which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy. Kati hung sheets from the pergola and we let the sun shine down and the breeze blow through and it felt wonderful. There was some soaking in the hot tub (Audrey got to wear her bathing suit for the first time and seemed to really enjoy hanging out with Tante Kati in the hot tub) and some delicious food to nibble on throughout the afternoon. Then a bunch of us went out to dinner at Tiffen on Devon Street, a delicious but very loud Indian restaurant. A few went out for ice cream after that. What a day! I know Audrey and I sure enjoyed ourselves.

1 Comments:
Audrey is gorgeous, you guys! I'm so happy I found out about your blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home