Victory!
Aha! I DID IT! I killed those nasty little boogers! I feel so proud of myself. I have been walking around the neighborhood with this little shallow bowl of oil, fish sauce and dead earwigs as if it was a trophy or something. I am not kidding you. Last night I brought it over to show the Martens' and then today I caught some more and walked across the street and showed Gaye Ferry, who was watering her lawn, my victorious slaying. I think she was a bit grossed out. Okay, so it is a bit gross.

3 Comments:
Victory, indeed!
Congratulations on your killing. Now maybe your lovely plants will have a fighting chance!
That's all very exciting, but how do you know there aren't more?
oh, there are! drats! every night i put on more oil and every morning i catch a few more.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home