Early morning entry.
It is 5:45am and I have risen like a zombie from my warm bed covered in flannel sheets and down to drive my dear husband to the train station. We are doing an experiment in terms of how much money we can save in gas with him not driving the "black beast", as we affectionately call his gas guzzling, very large Ford truck back and forth to work every day. Kind of costly (in the time, emotional and sleep sense) to get up this darn early.
But it has provided an extra half hour of time for me before I head to work. What better way to start my morning than with a cup of hot coffee in hand and hot cereal simmering on the stove and articulations and expressions waiting to come out of me onto "paper" (my blog).
So good morning to all of you that regularly rise at this time. God Bless You!
The sun hasn't even risen. But you can see thunder in the distant sky and the air especially warm and moving fast. There is a storm a brewing; my favorite!
I had promised you all some entries with some random titles that I never got around to when I had visited Jim and Megan. The trip ended up not affording very much time for writing for my dear little daughter got really sick and needed me more than usual. [Not sure if I like being needed so very much.]
So, I will try to dedicate myself to "catching up" and doing some serious backlogging of entries about my life these last few weeks/month.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home