Monday, November 06, 2006

Troublemaker.

My mom recently sent a package filled with adoreable outfits for Audrey Anne. And this one was my favorite...a little pink jacket with a fur coller and matching hat.
I don't think Audrey liked the hat all too much.


Success! She pulled off that darn hat all by herself.
Look at the triumph in her face!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger JulieAnn said...

She is so cute!

I just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Jenny Wug's sister, and I live in Hawaii, so if you get strange "footprints," it's just me. I used to live in Evanston - ask Brendan, he'll know me. Anyway, my sister sent me the link to your blog, and it's interesting to read, I hope you don't mind!

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger Stephanie Fosnight Regester said...

I recognize that adorable pink coat! She wore it to my birthday party.

Audrey always wears cute outfits to my house. I am honored.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home