Coco bean's new feat! Standing on her own!
I think Ivan had some prophetic insight when he built this island for our kitchen a few years ago. It is the perfect height for Audrey to practice standing underneath. She loves hanging out with me in the kitchen when I cook dinner or bake (the one too many batches) of Christmas cookie experiments.
And here she is moving on to the next piece of furniture. She takes any and all opportunities to practice standing. I think it brings her great satisfaction to stand like all the "big people" in the world. What a cutie! I have a sense she will be walking sooner than we think. God help us!

2 Comments:
hee hee .. I want fuzzy red feetie pajamas!
She's so big! Little Coco Bean, how did you grow so fast?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home