My daughter will probably hate that I did this someday...
...but I couldn't resist.
Now that Audrey Anne can stand where ever, when ever, it makes diaper changing real fun. [Note the sarcasm.] She must stand and thus her little touschie is all exposed for picture taking purposes and I just couldn't resist. So I yelled into the baby monitor next to the changing table alerting Ivan who was downstairs in the kitchen (our own sort of walkie-talkie system) to hurry and bring the camera. Up the stairs comes Ivan bounding with the camera in hand just in time to catch some good blackmail shots. We got quite a few more but I will save those for publishing in her high school senior year book. Blow 'em up real big so all her friends can sign her yearbook on her cute little butt cheeks and those amazing thunder thighs. I am sure it will go over real well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home