Christmas morning with "aa" (that's Audrey Anne)
Audrey loved having people in the house more than she noticed the gifts. She had fun pulling all the paper out then playing with gifts. However, she did absolutely love the gift my brother, Nick, gave to her. A little educational puzzle toy that makes music and alerts you when you put the right piece in the slot. The funny part is that it is all about cookies, rough, smooth, squishy and bumpy cookies. She lit up with this toy and it continues to entertain her immensely. It's funny, you kind of begin to realize that kids don't really need toys, at least at this age. Things around the house do just fine. For instance, this morning, Audrey was entertained with 2 pairs of socks for a good half hour. She carried them around with her as she lobster crawled throughout the house. And her new thing is to push furniture around with her. Small furniture, of course. Like laundry baskets, her high chair that has wheels and the coffee table upstairs in the buttery yellow sitting room. Very fun.

2 Comments:
I couldn't open this...is it loaded correctly? (Not that I'm blaming you. Heck, I can't even create links on my page!)
I can't open it either...! :)
ali
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home