Waukegan, IL -4F
God, I am thankful I have heat in my home. Thank you for keeping my family and me warm and toasty this evening.
There are times in life where I simply long to be more transparent and translucent with you, my friends, but also with myself. This is a window looking in where hopefully the glass is clear and recently cleaned so you can see into the deeper parts of me. Honesty, thoughts, expressions and articulations.
2 Comments:
Me, too!
When I took my out-of-town friends to Midway Airport at 5 a.m. this morning, we passed a bank sign that said it was -15. We turned on the radio and the real temp was -9. Why are those giant bank signs always wrong? But then when Sarah and Katy got home to Minneapolis, it really was -15. Without windchill, mind you.
It's enough to freeze the nose off your face. Literally.
Me, too!
When I took my out-of-town friends to Midway Airport at 5 a.m. this morning, we passed a bank sign that said it was -15. We turned on the radio and the real temp was -9. Why are those giant bank signs always wrong? But then when Sarah and Katy got home to Minneapolis, it really was -15. Without windchill, mind you.
It's enough to freeze the nose off your face. Literally.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home