Monday, April 23, 2007

Blogger frustration

I think it may be time for me to leave the world of Google and blogger!

I am frustrated with the difficulty I have loading pictures that has been happening for a VERY LONG TIME! And I even switched to Picasa to upload them from there and I am still having problems as evidence by most recent posts.

I will keep you updated.
May have a new blog starting shortly.
Any recommendations on where to start a new blog that does not involve Google?

4 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Blogger Dave Sandell said...

Shanel,

Have you upgraded to the new Blogger? That fixed my photo-uploading problems. If so, I'm not sure what's up. You can always check out the Blogger section of Google Groups to complain to someone at Google. I'm always surprised how quickly they fix things.

Sincerely, a Google fanboy :-)

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger Shanel said...

It is the upgrade. I did write to them in one of the help groups and they simply said they were aware. I am using all their programs and it really should work.

 
At 6:39 AM , Blogger Shanel said...

notice they got all the pictures back!

what the heck!

 
At 3:22 PM , Blogger ABG said...

I still cant see your pictures...

:(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home