Hyaline windows
I have a spring cleaning goal to clean all the windows on the first floor of my house this spring.
I have done one.
I won't tell you how many more I have to go.
But this window in particular has been really bothering me. One holiday I put candles on top of the ledge of the window and forgot about it and wax dripped, dripped, dripped all evening long spattering the window, the wood frames, the walls, the carpet. Absolute mess.
I finally got out the handy dandy razor blade and cleaned it all up and washed the window and the screen. I really don't think that window has been washed in over 10 years by the looks of the black stuff that came off on to the paper towel. Yuck!
Wash a window this weekend. Just one. You will be surprised by how much more light it lets in.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home